We design and deliver bespoke training, support and advice to early years settings. We provide a unique service meeting identified needs in quality improvement and developing positive outcomes for children and families.
Our service is unique to you, which means we will be flexible in our approach. This could involve settings joining together to share the cost of training, it could be delivering full and ½ day training sessions, it could be one to one sessions, it could be attending staff meetings or sessions delivered at weekends and evenings.
Our support can be as short as a one-off meeting or could be a succession of training and support sessions.
- Aiming High in the EYFS
- Tracking and Evidencing Children’s Progress
- Treasure Baskets and Heuristic Play
- Quality Learning Environments
- Creative Displays
- Supporting Transitions
- Mini Inspections
- Preparing for your Inspection
- Induction, Supervision and Appraisals
- Behaviour Management
- The 2 Year Progress Check
- Tremendous Two Year Olds
- Supporting PSED
- British Values and the Prevent Duty
- Enabling Boys
- Supporting Autism
- Raising Attainment through EYPP
- Self Evaluation and the Ofsted SEF
- Outdoor Play
- Observation, Planning and Assessment
- Paediatric First Aid
- Equality and Diversity
- Characteristics of Effective Learning
- Involving Parents in Children’s Learning
- Enabling Boys
- Safeguarding-Designated Person
- Safer Recruitment in Early Years
- How to be Outstanding
- Understanding the Unique Needs of Babies
- Leadership & Management
- Using Daily Routines as a Source of Learning
- Effective Teaching & Learning
Call 07495 342223 to discuss your training needs
Please download a copy of our training calendar and book on one of our courses.
Are you looking for the opportunity to liaise with other providers in your area & share good practice ideas & tips?
Do you have a clear vision which contributes to the continuous improvement of your setting? Could you benefit from some management analysis, guidance & support?