Through a professional reflective dialogue, we provide constructive advice, challenge and support to leaders and managers in:
- Developing robust recruitment and selection procedures
- Developing policies, strategies and systems that support the clear organisation of the setting.
- Sustaining high quality childcare practices through the development of an effective self evaluation process, rigorous monitoring systems and strategies for self-challenge
- Identifying clear and achievable key priorities and assist in writing impact based action plans that support the continuous improvement for staff, children and families.
- Effective team working and communication
To discuss or book an individual consultancy appointment, please email Denise Hulme at firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Hour Preparing for Inspection for up to 4 people £195
Our ‘Preparing for Inspection’ consultancy will give you information to help you to prepare for your inspection, take control of your inspection and get the best possible outcomes.
Our Advisors will give you information and advice about the process of inspection, the key features of inspection, joint observations and how judgments are made and evidence collated. They will provide support in drawing up an inspection preparation plan and help prepare for the meeting which providers and managers have with the inspector. They will give you advice on how to conduct yourself at inspection and showcase what you do well.
Q4EY provide a CD Rom with useful materials which will support you in preparing for inspection and developing your practice. These include an Ofsted preparation plan for staff and managers, a plan to assist you with the meeting inspectors have with the manager and a list of common questions asked by inspectors.
If you would like to book an Inspection Consultancy contact Debs on 07966366342 or email email@example.com
Find out how our consultancy service could support your developmental needs
- 1-1, management or team support with developing a vision
- Support for pre/post Ofsted inspection
- Quality assurance
- Identifying areas for improvement
- Developing strategy and policy
- Management organisation
- Role modelling practice
1 hour consultancy £75
Half Day (3 hours) £180
Full Day (6 hours) £295
If you would like any more information on this service contact Denise on 07754 666 650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org