Date/Time: Tuesday February 4 2020 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Location: The Honeywell CentreHadfield Street, Hathershaw, Oldham, OL8 3BP
EFFECTIVE SELF ASSESSMENT – Measuring the Impact of Practice
Area: Leaders and Managers
Audience: Leaders and Managers
Trainer: Kay Heaford
This course explores Ofsted’s expectations for a settings self-evaluation. It will support leaders and managers to discuss confidently how they evaluate the quality of the provision and have a clear and ambitious vision. It will consider how to capture and measure the impact of the provision and will support leaders and managers to gather and summarise evidence, to show they have an accurate view of the quality of provision and what needs to improve. It will also provide an opportunity to look at how to undertake an effective improvement plan that demonstrates progress over time.
- To explore the relevance and importance of continuous self-assessment and improvement
To identify different ways of reflecting on practice including the importance of peer observations and how these impact on the quality of practice
- To understand how to capture, record and measure evidence accurately
- To reflect on how to show case effective self-assessment
- To explore what Ofsted are looking for when case tracking children’s progress
- To explore how to develop a successful improvement plan
Bookings are closed for this event.